Tuesday 14 January 2014

hi guyz.............this is our blog...............first 4 me...............let the reviews flow..............


i don hav a specific subject....jst random stuff frm around us so bear with me.
and i am damn lazy nd explicit so don expect me to write complete word or sentences. bear with me for that. nywayz as i was comin to my frnds place to write this blog i could say but that would b a lie. i just wanted 2 kill time, time a retarded frekishly strong and dumb thing screwin everyones life ovr nd ovr again. well back to the point, on the way i saw a kid a poor kid in a poor family . he was runnin on the dark street his mom chasin after him with some riceon a plate. they were very poor but they were happy.


i felt suddenly a pang of anger in my heart towards that kid, jst cuz he was with his mom n i was not. in fact i havnt seen my mom for a long time. wel but that feeling was instantly replaced by a feelin nd u all kno it guess cuz its like all the shit inside u stirs up nd u wanna puke at ur studipity. so that feeling crept in that how could i feel that way 4 a kid withd only clothes on his back nd bare feet. but thats me  for you i am capable of the unthinkable, so i walked on mentally pukin ovr myself. but you should know my empty brain keeps running to fuel those feelings nd i got thinkin again. so i thought if i hate that kid means i am n idiot but if i dont that means i love the comforts and sins of this world better than my mom. BAAM...........wow....i did better i just made myself feel even worse. so i pondered over this subject for a long time and i concluded that ill share it with u ppl, give some a headache, few ppl wid sleepless nights. so sleep over it if you can and lemme know wat you think . whe was i acting like  real idiot according to you guyz. and plz dont expect anything better the nxt time, cuz all youll find here will be random crap.
cya take care nd shut off ur minds if u can for smtime nd relax.

4 comments: